The present User Agreement (Hereinafter the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the Charitable Foundation, or CF "G-Landia", or the Administration, or G-Landia.com on the one hand and the user on the other.
The website CF "G-Landia" is not a mass medium.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If You do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the website CF G-Landia!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the website
- copy information to other sites with the source
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the information of the website for personal, non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration
Administration has the right:
- at its discretion and need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without explanation
The user agrees:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- do not copy information from other sources
- not to disseminate information aimed at propaganda of war, incitement to national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not disrupt the operation of the site
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- do not perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
- not to register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, except as provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) to automatically collect information and / or interact with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- maintain the performance of the site except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- implement comprehensive protection of the User account
- protect information that is restricted or prohibited by law by giving a warning or deleting a user account that violates the rules
- provide all available information about the User to the authorized bodies of state power in cases established by law
Responsibility of parties
- the user is personally responsible for the information distributed by him / her
- the administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected User and the actual services received
- the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
-in the event of a force majeure situation (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
The terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version is available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement